Before you start climbing you must read and sign our safety rules. Below you can read them and on the site you have them to sign.
For kids under 18 years old, this paper must be signed by a guardian.
- Climbing is on own risk.
- You are not allowed to be under influence of alcohol or other drugs.
- You are not allowed to smoke or be close to open fire, with the equipment on.
- You are not allowed to leave the area with the equipment.
- Yoy are not allowed to weigh over 120kg.
- Kids under 12 years must be followed by an active climbing adult. An adult can assist maximum two kids.
- You must always follow our instructions and rules.
- You must be approved by our instructor in the introduction course before you can start to climb.
- Maximum two persons on each platform and one person on each obstacle.
- Rings, watches and bracelets must be taken off or covered with gloves.
- All loose items must be stowed away in a closed pocket or be left on the ground.
- If you take the equipment off=you are finished climbing
The staff can cancel the climbing in case of fire, storm, lightning or similar reasons.